Willow Glen Covered Bridge
Willow Glen Covered Bridge Kit
8-1/2 x 3-1/2 x 3-1/2"
The Walthers Cornerstone Willow Glen Covered Bridge kit is a wonderful addition to your layout's vintage or backroads rural scenes. Constructed to carry roads over creeks and rivers, covered bridges were built so structural members were protected from the elements and so snow wouldn't build up on the bridge deck and overload the structure. It's ideal for your steam- or early diesel-era scenes, and a few are lovingly restored or maintained in the present day. This easy-to-build kit features walls and trim molded in two colors as a single part. The kit includes realistic stone abutments.
- Perfect for 1870s-and-later layotus
- Traditional design for one-lane country roads
- Walls and trim molded in two realistic colors as one complete part
- realistic stone abutments
- Simple assembly with minimal gluing
- Easily added to new or existing scenes
- Colorful decal signs from different eras
- Molded in four realistic colors