Petroleum Distribution Tanks
These Petroleum Distribution Tanks are prototypical of many that were found throughout the United States.
- They are custom 3D printed using a Fixed Deposition Modeling (FDM) filament printer.
- They can be removed from the backings by pealing and using a hobby knife if needed.
- Sanding, filing, filling and painted will be required.
- The horizontal tanks are supplied with man portals that are printed with a 3D resin printer. They are also supplied with piers.
- Tichy or other staircases and/or grate platforms can be used if desired.
- Tanks are sold and priced for a pair of tanks.
Approximately 35X94mm 10X26 HO feet.
Piers 35X35X3.5 mm 10X10X1 HO feet.