This handsome Walthers Cornerstone Brick Church kit from will be the focal point of a busy city scene, or quiet country crossroads. Typical of churches built from the 1880s on and still used today, this highly detailed structure kit features a tall steeple, two different entrances, two different front entry doors, two styles of simulated printed stained glass window treatments and printed signs. This is the style of Brick Church that looks at home anywhere across the continent, so it will look at home on your steam or diesel-era layout!
- Authentic arched windows
- Two styles of printed-paper "stained glass" window treatments
- Two different front doors
- Detailed belfry with steeple
- Realistic brick walls and diamond-shingle roof
- Build with standard entrance or optional ramp - parts for both styles included
- Front signboard with printed paper signs
- Molded in 4 colors with clear acetate windows
8-1/16 x 4-9/16 x 10-3/4"